A Court of Silver Flames (ACOTAR #5) Review!

Title - A Court of Silver Flames

Author - Sarah J. Maas

________________________________________________________________ 

spice 🌶 - 5

scare 😱 - 2

plot 📖 - 4

characters 🧍- 5 (can I go higher than 5?)

stars ⭐ - 5




 I mean... what can I say that no one else hasn't?  It was GREAT!

This is the only book in the ACOTAR series (so far) that had me from the get-go. Obviously in the beginning Nesta is a major c*nt. My view of her started to improve only to have it all come crashing down and I hated her again. Just when I think ya know... maybe I'm just not a Nesta stan BOOM the lake chapter happens and I'm done for. Nesta is sobbing, Cassian is sobbing, and I am sobbing - everyone involved is sobbing, I'm pretty sure my dog even shed a tear.

Of course, the last quarter of the book is INSANE. I would expect nothing less from Sarah J. Maas at this point. It was unbelievable and utterly ridiculous, and I wouldn't have it any other way. 

While I may not be the biggest Nesta stan this world has ever seen, I am the biggest Cassian stan. I plan on getting his name tattooed inside of a heart on my bicep. Obsessed is an understatement.

A Court of Silver Flames has my whole heart. I never thought a book would beat out A Court of Mist and Fury, but here we are.

❤ Les

PS

While ACOSF has lots of happy moments, it also talks about some heavy things. As always, check your trigger warnings. 

View my review on Goodreads here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Talk About Les

Choice Awards - Les's Version

Holly Jolly Readlist Book 1 Review