O M G ~ it's my A Court of Mist and Fury Review (ACOTR #2)

Title - A  Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Rose and Thorns #2) 

Author - Sarah J. Maas

__________________________________________________________________________________

spice 🌶 - 5

scare 😱 - 3

plot 📖 - 4

characters 🧍- 5

stars ⭐ - 5




Damn - this was a good book. I liked it soooo much more than the first one, and I did really like the first one. There are a few things that were pretty out there in this book, but it's a fantasy book, and I think that warrants a hard-to-believe plotline or two.
As I was about 100-50 pages from the finish line I was dying to start the next book, by the end, I was angry, happy, and all the emotions. I definitely need a break before book 3. If book 3 goes up on the crazy scale the same amount as books 1 to 2 I don't know if I'll be able to handle it.
If you are debating continuing on in the series after book 1 - DO IT!!

❤ Les

View my review on Goodreads here.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Talk About Les

Choice Awards - Les's Version

Holly Jolly Readlist Book 1 Review