Meet Me at the Lake Review

 Title - Meet Me at the Lake

Author - Carley Fortune

__________________________________________________________________________________

spice 🌶 - 3.5

scare 😱 - 0

plot 📖 - 5

characters 🧍- 5

stars ⭐ - 5







This is the PERFECT summer read!! It's an easy read without being boring, and the characters are impossible not to like. The book switches between now and the summer 10 years ago and seamlessly keeps you engaged in two plotlines. The setting is so detailed (both of Toronto and the resort) that I can picture both effortlessly. Is the lake resort real? Because I want to go SO bad. That resort is what summer dreams are made out of. 

Don't even get me started on the romance. *insert heart eyes* Is it basic? Yes. But sometimes your girl needs just a little basic in her life. It's basic because it workssssss. It's believable (the majority) and just gives you the feel goods. This book is a Hallmark movie waiting to happen. 

I will recommend this book to all my fellow book girlies. I'm very excited to read Carley's other book and she better be writing more, cause I'm obsessed with her writing style. 

❤ Les


View my review on Goodreads here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Talk About Les

Choice Awards - Les's Version

Holly Jolly Readlist Book 1 Review