Local Woman Missing Review

Title - Local Woman Missing

Author - Mary Kubica

__________________________________________________________________________________

spice 🌶 - 1

scare 😱 - 4

plot 📖 - 5

characters 🧍- 3.5

stars ⭐ - 5





    I'm not going to lie guys - this book gave me nightmares. This usually never happens when I read books, no matter how creepy they get. Regardless of that fact - this book was fantastic! I had somewhat of an idea of what the outcome was going to be, but I was not sure until the last few chapters. There was so much packed into this book, especially with the several points of view, but it worked great! I was not left wondering about any details or analyzing things that didn't match up as I do with the majority of mystery books. It was hard for me to keep track of who was who and what was what at the beginning; but you get immersed in it quickly and it becomes easier. I'm going to be recommending this book to all of my suspense-mystery book lovers!

❤ Les

View my review on Goodreads here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Talk About Les

Choice Awards - Les's Version

Holly Jolly Readlist Book 1 Review