Confess Review

 Title - Confess

Author - Colleen Hoover

__________________________________________________________________________________

spice 🌢 - 2.5

scare 😱 - 2

plot πŸ“– - 3.5

characters 🧍- 4

stars ⭐ - 4




    By normal book standards - this book is fantastic. By Colleen Hoover book standards - this book was a tad lacking. The main thing that bugged me was that some things seemed a little too unbelievable. Yes, the book is a work of fiction but usually, her books feel relatable and it is effortless to picture it happening in real life (in the best way). There were a few parts where I just yelled in my head "Stop, this is ridiculous". Overall it was a very good book but I wasn't immersed in it like I usually am with this author's books because some unrealistic elements took me out of the story.

❤ Les

P.S. If you were thinking about watching the show that is "based" on this book, I'd skip it. Other than character names there is barely any resemblance to the book. That and the episodes are SO short. 

View my review on Goodreads here.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Talk About Les

Choice Awards - Les's Version

Holly Jolly Readlist Book 1 Review