A Flicker in the Dark Review

Title - A Flicker in the Dark

Author - Stacy Willingham 






spice 🌢 - 2

scare 😱 - 3.5

plot πŸ“– - 4

characters 🧍- 3.5

stars ⭐ - 4

    So great! If you are a fan of suspenseful mystery books this is for you. I really thought I knew how it was going to end and I was very wrong. The twist at the end was the last thing I expected. The ending was a bit confusing, I think the author tried to wrap it up too quickly. Overall this book was very well written, dynamic, and hard to put down.

❤ Les

PS - If you are someone who can't read plot lines involving violence/death of adolescents, I would not read this book.

View my review on Goodreads here.

➳ Goodreads

➳ Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Talk About Les

Choice Awards - Les's Version

Holly Jolly Readlist Book 1 Review