A Court of Thorns & Roses Review (A Court of Thorns & Roses #1)

Title - A Court of Thorns & Roses (A Court of Thorns & Roses #1) 

Author - Sarah J. Maas






spice 🌢 - 3.5

scare 😱 - 2

plot πŸ“– - 3.5

characters 🧍- 4

stars ⭐ - 4

 This was the first fantasy book I have read since The Hobbit... when I was 13. My best friend is an avid fantasy book reader and gave me A Court of Thorns and Roses to try out. Not going to lie I was apprehensive about reading it because I've never been one for fantasy books. However, when your bestie asks you to read a book, you read the book. I was pleasantly surprised! 

The beginning of the book drug on, but it did set up the rest of the book very well. Sometimes you just have to trudge through the mud to get to the good stuff. Once the setting changed the book picks up very quick. Then the ending was just too long. I got very bored very quickly and think the book could have easily been 50 pages shorter. 

This book is the first in a series and I am excited to read the next book. I might just become a fantasy book fan. 

❤ Les

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Talk About Les

Choice Awards - Les's Version

Holly Jolly Readlist Book 1 Review